Sunday, February 24, 2013

The People Shaping Me

I have some pretty incredible people in my life whom I get to call friends and family. I am able to do what I do and be where I am because I have people in my life who support my hopes and dreams. Many of them devote their lives to service and social justice themselves. Some of them even keep blogs. While I hope my words encourage and challenge you, I want you to also hear the stories of my friends. These are individuals - a best friend from college, fellow volunteers, inspirational mentors - who encourage and challenge me. Their lives enrich mine. Some are abroad and some may be in your neighborhood. All are shaping me. I have added a list of their blogs to the left. Go check them out. These people are my companions and role models. There are breathtaking photos, snap-worthy poetry, and genuine reflections on what it means to be true to the life a person has been given.

Love, love.

No comments:

Post a Comment